Our annual report for 2014-2015 is available here. We had another great year, reaching more people than ever before through our work with local partners in the UK, Africa and Asia.
You can download the report, or please email contact @ tbalert.org if you would like us to post you a hard copy.
Report and Accounts
- Report and Accounts, 2014 to 2015
- Report and Accounts, 2013 to 2014
- Report and Accounts, 2012 to 2013
- Report and Accounts, 2011 to 2012
- Report and Accounts, 2010 to 2011
TB Alert’s Strategic Plan April 2012 – March 2017 sets out five key objectives to:
- meet the needs of individuals and communities affected by TB for information and support, and raise awareness of TB among health professionals
- strengthen collaboration between health and social care systems and civil society, for the care of patients and the prevention and control of TB
- influence policy and the mobilisation of resources for the care of patients and the prevention and control of TB
- measure and demonstrate the impact and cost efficiency of TB Alert’s work
- secure committed, skilled and effective staff and trustees and a diversified funding base.