You can download the report, or please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to post you a hard copy.
Report and Accounts
TB Alert’s Strategic Plan April 2012 – March 2017 sets out five key objectives to:
- meet the needs of individuals and communities affected by TB for information and support, and raise awareness of TB among health professionals
- strengthen collaboration between health and social care systems and civil society, for the care of patients and the prevention and control of TB
- influence policy and the mobilisation of resources for the care of patients and the prevention and control of TB
- measure and demonstrate the impact and cost efficiency of TB Alert’s work
- secure committed, skilled and effective staff and trustees and a diversified funding base.