If you are able to donate £5,000 or more, we would be delighted to work with you to ensure that the process of giving is a rewarding and fulfilling experience. The TB Alert philanthropy team offers a tailored individual service to each donor. If you have chosen to fund a project or programme, we will keep you involved and informed, including options to visit projects and see the impact of your gift.
When you make a major gift to TB Alert you can expect:
- to see the difference your gift makes to the lives of people with TB
- a dedicated staff member allocated to support your work for TB Alert, to provide briefings and key information
- regular reporting will be provided on the impact you are making
- the opportunity to meet with our frontline staff and trustees
- invitations to exclusive and special events to connect with other like-minded supporters, and briefings from senior leadership members on key aspects of our work.
We have a number of significant funding opportunities in the UK, Africa and India:
- Programme support – support our lifesaving programmes in a variety of locations.
- Support a frontline staff member –support the roles of laboratory technicians, TB outreach workers and other members of staff.
- Equipment and capital items – support life-saving treatment and diagnostic units and capital items including vital transport for outreach workers to reach TB patients in rural communities.
For further information on funding opportunities please contact 01273 234029 or contact @ tbalert.org