Our annual report and strategic plan are available here. Please email [email protected] if you would like us to post you a hard copy.
- Annual Review, 2015 to 2016 (pdf)
- Annual Review, 2014 to 2015 (online)
- Annual Review, 2014 to 2015 (pdf)
Report and Accounts
- Report and Accounts, 2014 to 2015
- Report and Accounts, 2013 to 2014
- Report and Accounts, 2012 to 2013
- Report and Accounts, 2011 to 2012
- Report and Accounts, 2010 to 2011
TB Alert’s Strategic Plan 2017 – 2020 sets out five key objectives, to:
- Provide information, guidance and support to individuals, communities and health and care services, so that people with TB access healthcare and receive a prompt and accurate diagnosis.
- Partner health and care services to ensure people with TB receive the clinical and psychosocial support necessary for successful treatment.
- Build TB capacity among civil society, and strengthen collaboration between health and care services and civil society.
- Develop and use our organisational expertise to generate new partnerships and programmes and to support national and international advocacy.
- Strengthen financial and staffing resources and systems to build the foundation for long-term sustainability and growth.