If you are able to donate £5,000 or more, we would be delighted to work with you to ensure that the process of giving is a rewarding and fulfilling experience. The TB Alert philanthropy team offers a tailored individual service to each donor. If you have chosen to fund a project or programme, we will keep you involved and informed, including options to visit projects and see the impact of your gift.
When you make a major gift to TB Alert you can expect:
- to see the difference your gift makes to the lives of people with TB
- a dedicated staff member allocated to support your work for TB Alert, to provide briefings and key information
- regular reporting will be provided on the impact you are making
- the opportunity to meet with our frontline staff and trustees
- invitations to exclusive and special events to connect with other like-minded supporters, and briefings from senior leadership members on key aspects of our work.
We have a number of significant funding opportunities in the UK, Africa and India:
- Programme support – support our lifesaving programmes in a variety of locations.
- Support a frontline staff member –support the roles of laboratory technicians, TB outreach workers and other members of staff.
- Equipment and capital items – support life-saving treatment and diagnostic units and capital items including vital transport for outreach workers to reach TB patients in rural communities.
For further information on funding opportunities please call +44 (0)20 8969 4830.